The Snohomish County community is my family, and I know this area like the back of my hand. I understand the issues you're facing all too well, as business owners, and as working families.
As a judge pro tem, I understand the inter-workings of a courtroom and the rules of evidence. I apply those skills while presiding over cases, to ensure the laws, statutes, and Constitution are applied fairly and impartially, without bias. I strive to be a hard-working judicial officer committed to the law, accessible and transparent. I firmly believe that everyone must have access to justice, and I know that together we can re-imagine a justice system that works for all of us.
I promise to serve as your next judicial officer with integrity, honesty, and impartiality. Thank you for your vote!
Mary's Judicial Experience Speaks for Itself!
As a Judge Pro Tem, she has presided over 1,700 cases in Snohomish County District Courts in the following areas:
- Criminal cases
- Pretrial criminal and civil motions
- Mitigation matters
- Contested infractions
- Small claims trials
- Trial confirmations
- Name changes
- Domestic and anti-harassment protection order hearings
- Both ex-parte and full hearings
- Sentence compliance
- Plea and sentencing hearings
- Sexual assault cases
- Vehicle impounds
Mary is the ONLY Candidate Who:
- Has successfully argued before our State Supreme Court
- Has Federal Court experience
- Has brought a class action suit against WADOT regarding the I-90 toll charges, successfully protecting the constitutional rights of the people
- Has Appellate court experience in both the WA State Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Is the parent of a US Navy Veteran